Group presentations are a great resource for reaching large audiences who share common concerns from marital enhancement to improving communication in relationships in general. Steven Eastmond and associates commonly provide this service for church groups, businesses, and other events.
Steven Eastmond has presented for such audiences as BYU Education Week, UHPCO, Professionals for Seniors, Utah Senior Expo, school districts, various LDS wards and stakes, the Utah State Hospital, and various private and business-related entities. Topics include:
- Increasing Happiness and Love in Marriage
- Forgiveness: How to Do It and Why I Really Should
- Parenting Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Good Guilt/Bad Guilt
- Conflict Resolution
- Passive, Aggressive, and Assertive Communication
- The Pornography Problem – Tools for Overcoming Pornography Addiction
- Overcoming Depression and Anxiety
- Learning to Cope with Grief and Loss
- Dying with Dignity – The Truth about Death, Dying, and Hospice Care
Other presentation topics can be tailored to your group’s needs. Contact us for further information about scheduling a presentation for your next large group or private event and visit Steve’s espeakers profile for further information.
For professional presentations rates, please call 801-369-0053.