Insurance and Billing
Commonly Asked Questions About Billing and Insurance:
- Do you take insurance? Mr. Eastmond is a provider for Educators Mutual Insurance. Many clients have counseling coverage for mental health services with other insurance companies. Insurance companies vary in how they cover counseling services out of network. If you have a mental health diagnosis your counseling can typically be billed to your insurance company. Each insurance company may handle these claims differently, so please check with your insurance provider to find out what they will cover for you. We will provide you with the necessary codes for you to bill your insurance company.
- Can I pay with a credit card? Yes. We take all major credit cards.
- Do you accept Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account cards? Yes. We accept these cards or will provide you with an invoice or receipt to turn in for reimbursement.
- Do you accept cash or checks? Yes.
- Can you bill me each month for services I receive? We can arrange to bill you on a monthly basis if that is more convenient for you.