Life is filled with difficult obstacles, emotional challenges, and relationship problems, but sometimes these issues become more chronic. Sometimes people get stuck in patterns of behavior that they can clearly see are dysfunctional, but they do not know how to get out or change them. Sitting down with an experienced counselor specifically trained in dealing with these kinds of issues is often a beneficial, if not needed, approach for learning more solid solutions and skills to help overcome the problems at hand in order to move forward with life.
We would like to help. Do not put off reaching out. Give us a call or send us an email and let’s begin the process of feeling empowered again in your life. Our counselors are trained to work with a myriad of issues for individuals, couples, and families such as:
- Emotional distress (anxiety, depression, anger problems, etc.)
- Marital problems (communication problems, intimacy issues, pre-marital counseling, or just feeling distant and lost in the relationship)
- Family distress (adolescent concerns, blended family issues, parenting skills, etc.)
- Addiction issues (outpatient skill-building, pornography and sexual addiction treatment, coping and stress management skills, etc.)
- Trauma and abuse recovery
- Insights and skills into dealing with difficult situations and people
Seeking help is often not easy, and we understand that. We also know that finding the right counselor is important. Please call us. We would love to answer any questions you have about us and help you get started. Browse the website to become more familiar with what we do and the services we provide.
Meet our counselors: